In order to be able to hold the TSI Congress 2020 as a hybrid event, Berlin onsite & globally online, we have developed safety protocols that make it possible for you to participate onsite with a good feeling. The safety of our participants, speakers and employees is our top priority. Due to the hybrid event format, you decide in advance whether you want to be onsite and live in Berlin or live on the internet. In this way, we also make attendance possible for companies that do not yet have a travel permit, for all those who do not yet feel comfortable attending events onsite and, of course, for people who belong to a risk group.
As an onsite participant, you agree to the following special conditions.
- The wearing of a mask is mandatory in all public areas of the Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin (indoor areas). This mask may be removed only when you are seated, whether in the event room or while eating and drinking. Up to six people may sit at one table.
- No handshakes or hugs - please use greeting methods without direct contact.
- Sanitise hands each time you enter the Radisson Blu Hotel and regularly during the congress.
- If possible, avoid touching your face. If necessary, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Please maintain the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 - 2 metres to other people.
- If you have the slightest suspicion of an infection within the last 14 days, if you feel ill or if you have had contact with a (potentially) infected person, please stay at home. We will of course exchange onsite tickets for virtual ones (at a ratio of 1:2)
- You agree that you will be contacted should contact tracing by authorities be necessary.
- You will follow the instructions of the staff of the TSI Congress 2020 and the hotel staff of the Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin.
The hygiene protocols of TSI Congress 2020 at a glance for participants
TSI Congress 2020 hygiene protocols (german language)
The hygiene protocols of the TSI Congress 2020 for the entire event was prepared taking into account
the current guide for safe events in Berlin
Validity of the current specifications for the re-start of the hospitality industry from 15.08.2020 to 24.10.2020 (only in German language!)
the safety and hygiene concept of the Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin