Discussion forums and workshops
After the opening forum (in German) and the parallel investor kick-off (in English), discussion forums and workshops as well as business events and roundtables will be held in parallel in four different rooms (Stages 1-4) throughout both Congress days.
All events will be streamed LIVE and subsequently made available on demand:
- Stage 1: Saphir 1/ 2 – Strategic forums and wine evening
- Stage 2: Foyer Alexanderplatz – Round tables and business events
- Stage 3: Nikolai 2 – Market talks
- Stage 4: Nikolai 3 – Market technology and special topics
The forums and workshops can be attended without the need for separate registration. However, COVID-19 hygiene protocols require a lower number of attendants per room in order to ensure everyone’s safety. In any case, all onsite visitors have the opportunity to follow events they cannot attend in person online on their mobile devices.
The ‘Marketplace’ with the Congress sponsors’ company presentations is located in the lobby of the conference hall. Among other things, it provides a platform for communication and dialogue between participants, presenters and sponsors. Here you can delve deeper into technical discussions with presenters after the workshops and panels or make contacts with exhibitors during intermissions. Adequate seating will be available, including in the hotel lobby.
At the virtual marketplace you can also meet exhibitors, download interesting research and information, book one-on-one video chats with exhibitors, and take part in exhibitors’ activities.
Round Tables & Business Events
The following round tables and business events are on the agenda this year (Stage 2 Foyer Alex) and will all be streamed LIVE with no need for pre-registration.
- Investor kick-off
- Euro lunch break – European Lending at the Turn of the Decade
- Corporate special: Europe – a challenge for business leaders and policymakers
- Investor update Santander Consumer Bank
- Corporate special ESG: Major regulatory projects and small businesses. What can be expected for SME finance?
- WirtschaftsFrühstück – The looming economic war between China and the USA. A challenge for Europe
In these times, networking is just as important as technical dialogue. TSI is offering all participants of the TSI Congress 2020 a broad supporting programme:
- TSI welcome reception
- Networking reception to round off the first day of the Congress
- Chill-out und get-together – in a new setup even in times of the coronavirus
- Berlin excursion on the afternoon of the second day of the Congress
Some events require registration. All participants will receive separate prior invitations with the opportunity to register.
Wine evening ‘The coronavirus crisis as a wake-up call for digitalisation in Germany’
(streamed live for all participants without pre-registration, onsite attendance by invitation only)
TSI Welcome reception from 7:30 p.m. at the Restaurant HEat & Terrasse, Radisson Blu Hotel
First Congress day 10.00 a.m. – 6.15 p.m., Check-in from 8.30 a.m. | Check-in from 9.30 a.m.
Marketplace 10.00 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Investor Kick-off 10.00 a.m. – 11.15 p.m.
Euro Lunch Break 1.30 – 2.15 p.m. Uhr
Corporate Special ESG 4.00 – 15.00 p.m.
Networking reception (conclusion of first Congress day) 6.30 to 7.30 p.m. in the lobby of the conference hall and hotel
Wine evening (by invitation only) 8.00–10.00 p.m. | LIVE stream: 8:30-9:15 p.m.
Chill-out and Get-together from 9.30 p.m.
WirtschaftsFrühstück 8.00 – 9.15 a.m. | Live stream 8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
Second Congress Day including buffet lunch 9.30 a.m. –3.00 p.m. | until approx. 2:00 p.m.
Marketplace 9.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Tour of Museum Island Berlin and Humboldt Forum 2.45 – 5.15 p.m.
Everyday life – the Wall – the Stasi: The GDR at a glance 2:45 – 4:15 p.m. | 3.00 – 4.30 p.m.
Tour Hackescher Market and Scheunenviertel 3.00 – 5.30 p.m.